Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Plan

I have decided to break down my 365 days to different focus points which I plan to touch on each month.  Mainly to help me focus, but I figured also this way I don’t get so overwhelmed.

I guess it also serves as a list of what’s to come.

FOCUS POINTS:
Money Issues – Budgeting, Frugal Ways, Planning
Stress Management – Meditation, Relaxing techniques
Staying Focused – Setting Goals, Lists, Making Plans
Family – Positive Communication, Family Time, Creating Memories
Health – Staying Fit, Doctors, Medical Stuff
Staying on Track – Create new Habits, Looking in the Mirror
Summer – Activities, Pool, Safety
Changes in Life – Moving on
Anger Management – Positive Communication, Icebergs, Resilience
Organization – Not quite the Spring Cleaning, Getting Ready for the Holidays
Crafts – Holiday crafts, Gifts
Holidays – parties, family, memories
Reflection - How well did I do?  Did you take on challenges with me?  How did you do?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...