Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Beginning



     

365 Days To A Better Me.


Hmmm… sounds like one of those New Year’s resolution things that will only be around for a month (two if that).

Well, this is not going to be one of those.  I say that because I have put my whole self into this project and there is a reason to my madness.  Don’t we all have some kind of way to justify to ourselves and our loved ones whenever we decide to venture of to some new crazy madness?

MISSION (What?):  For the next 365 days, document through journal, self evaluation, reader’s/follower’s assessments, a progressive change in my life.

REASON (Why?):  (HMMMM… Because I want to!)  Honestly, this upcoming year is a year of milestones for me, so why not document it.   I will soon be retiring from my 20 years of service with the Armed Forces.  I am searching and will hopefully start a new career.  My oldest child will be graduating from high school. 

PURPOSE (What for?):  Mainly, I want to be able to look back this same time next year and say, “wow, I did it and I did it well!”  I also hope that along the way, I will reach readers who will provide advice, support, maybe some creative criticism should be expected; but I also hope that somewhere along the way I will inspire or help someone.

So, here it goes! Please come join me on my journey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...